NSERC / UNENE Research
Industry members of UNENE fund annually the Industrial Research Chairs (IRC) and Collaborative Research and Development (CRD) in support of research and development. The IRCs support professorship salaries and their research grants while the CRDs are dedicated only to research grants. All Industry funding is fully leveraged by NSERC for all IRC research programs and CRDs.
The UNENE related research activities are itemized below complement existing university and industry programs. Find out more about what other nuclear programs are offered in Canada, about existing document repositories, and more at the Nuclear Education Initiatives and Resources and the Related Links pages.
Industrial Research Chairs
Collaborative Research and Development Grants
Technical Advisory Committee Members for IRCs and CRDs:
- UK-Canada Joint Workshop on Nuclear Skills, March 2006 Toronto
- The Nuclear Energy Working Group, North American Security and Prosperity Partnership Initiative
- China (SJTU, XJTU, NCEPU, Tsinghua U)
Research Advisory Committee (RAC)
- The Chair and Vice-Chair of the RAC are selected from the voting representatives.
- RAC list of representatives
- RAC Admin area [password protected]